[Histonet] TDE decalcifier

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Mon May 17 12:30:30 CDT 2010

hi all,
although I have been using the TDE decalcification system for awhile, I was
hoping to get some answers from the community. are there any thoughts as to
what the solution is?. And how do you tell if  the solution is "used up" or
not. I wonder if anybody out there has some idea as to whether the solution
is "saturated" with calcium salt or not. as always, I look forward to some
answers.
Best regards
--
Louise Renton