[Histonet] available positions in Dallas

Ruser Rebecca histobr <@t> yahoo.com
Fri May 14 13:59:41 CDT 2010

I have 2 full time positions available.  We have a newly created position for a histotech with experience for an 11:00 p.m to 7:30 a.m. shift.  We also have a position available at our private laboratory for a histotech with immuno experience.  If you would be interested in either of these positions, please go to Methodist  Health Systems and apply online.  You can also contact me at rebeccaruser <@t> mhd.com.
Rebecca Ruser
Methodist Dallas Medical Center
214-947-3538