[Histonet] RE: AMT Cover

Josie Britton JCBRITTON <@t> Cheshire-Med.COM
Fri May 14 11:33:13 CDT 2010

I second that!

Josie Britton HT

Keene, NH

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Dawson,
Glen
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 11:54 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] RE: AMT Cover

All,

I just looked at the notorious AMT cover that people are up in arms
about and I must disagree with the comments that were posted thus far.
The techs here and myself are quite surprised by the reactions because
it is on a "medical" catalogue and is far from being lewd or obscene.
You could probably find worse by turning on the TV for 15 minutes or
looking at a billboard or two.

Just Some Wisconsin Input,

Glen Dawson  BS, HT & QIHC (ASCP)

IHC Manager