[Histonet] Auto Dialer for Thermo Excelsior

bsylinda <@t> aol.com bsylinda <@t> aol.com
Wed May 12 08:15:18 CDT 2010

Hello Histo,

Is there anyone out there with any experience of installing a remote voice dialer on the processor.  We have have one and think that it has possibly been fried due to a power surge.  However this one was purchased years ago at Radio Shack and they no longer sell the same dialer.  The dialers that I currently see are wireless, can anyone out there with experience with these wireless devices give me any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Sylinda Battle, HT (ASCP)