[Histonet] ICC

sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com
Tue May 11 14:16:33 CDT 2010

   Hello all,

   I am starting ICC and flourescence for  the first time.  I have done
   tons  of  IHC  in  the  past  with DAB and AEC   slightly confused with the way the flourescence  works.  Do you have
   to  buy  a  secondary  that  is  already tagged, or is   system  where  it  attaches to the secondary like DAB does?    anyone have any advice or some site where I can go to get some info on
   this.   Also,  what  do you use for positive and negative controls fo   r  ICC?

   Thanks fellow histo hotties!!

   [DEL: Sarah
   Histotechni
   XBiotech USA Inc.

   8201 East Riverside Dr. Bldg 4 Suite 100

   Austin, Texas  78744
   (512)386-5107