[Histonet] Article for Er/PR vaidation

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue May 11 11:18:37 CDT 2010

Hello everyone

I have been trying to locate this article on line and I'm either
challenged or its not there.

Its from the Arch Pathol Lab Med (in press)  it says in press so I don't
know what that that means but its not available off the Journals web
site

Fitzgibbons, P. L. , D. A. Murphy , M. E. H. Hammond , et al.
Recommendations for validating estrogen and progesterone receptor
immunohistochemistry assays. Arch Pathol Lab Med (in press).

Does anyone have a copy of this that they are willing to forward to me,
the new ER/PR guidelines that just came out reference this article for
validation, even through at the end of the article there is a statement
---  "there is no universal acceptable procedure for validating tests"
any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Liz

Manager