[Histonet] Disposable blade holder - amateur microscopist has now been offered one!

Gordon Brown gordon <@t> 10db.co.uk
Sat May 8 02:56:21 CDT 2010

An exceptionally kind member of the list has now offered me a blade holder
that sounds ideal, many, many thanks to him and also to those who sent nice
messages! One of the emails I received was from a lady who teaches histology
who was interested in the Cambridge Rocker that I have and she asked if I
could send some photos for teaching purposes. I was very happy to oblige her
and I was also able to provide a copy of the instruction manual, which I
have never seen online. As I have little to offer the list - other than
questions! - I have given below links to both the photos and the pdf of the
instructions in case there is anyone else out there who can make use of
them. They've been posted to my webspace as they are HUGE files, the photos
being taken using an Olympus DSLR and uploaded as full resolution jpgs.

Gordon

www.10db.co.uk/CRM_instructions.pdf
www.10db.co.uk/CRM1.jpg
www.10db.co.uk/CRM2.jpg