[Histonet] Renee Grow is out of the office.

rgrow <@t> bmnet.com rgrow <@t> bmnet.com
Thu May 6 14:27:26 CDT 2010

I will be out of the office starting  05/06/2010 and will not return until
05/18/2010.

This communication may contain protected health information (PHI) that is
legally protected from inappropriate disclosure by the Privacy Standards of
the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and
relevant Tennessee Laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note
that any  dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should
notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete
this message from your computer. Direct questions to the Blount Memorial
Hospital Privacy Officer at 865-977-4675.