[Histonet] Disposable blade holder - amateur microscopist looking for a cheap one!

Gordon Brown gordon <@t> 10db.co.uk
Thu May 6 03:16:36 CDT 2010

I dabble in microscopy - well I say I dabble, my wife says otherwise! - and
I have a reasonably well equipped home lab, which includes the ubiquitous
Cambridge Rocker. I've had reasonably good results with plant tissue
sections but sharpening the blades has always proved to be a pain and I tend
to get mixed results. However, I've recently acquired a bunch of Accu Edge
low profile blades at very low cost but I'm unable to source a holder at an
affordable price. IS there anyone out there in professional histology land
who has for sale a used, even rough condition holder suitable for these
blades? You'd get the grateful thanks of both myself and my wife, who will
be more than pleased to see me spend less time muttering about my poor
sharpening skills!

Many thanks
Gordon (UK)