[Histonet] ? about a Leica RM2155 microtome

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Mon May 3 14:42:06 CDT 2010

This is not true. You have to press the two blue buttons at the same
time on the control panel to engage the motor. One button says run
stop and the other says run enable. Remember that if you are in
continuous mode you have to press the run stop button to stop the motor.

Jack