[Histonet] Switching Back to Formalin

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Mon May 3 14:06:40 CDT 2010

I suggest Creative Waste Solutions for your Formalin recycling (actually refilering). We are a large volume lab and have been using multiple sytems  (3 gallon to 20 gallon) for 5+ yrs without issue. By refiltering, you can reduce your purchase of new solution by at least 70%. There is no end point for re-use and there is no fish ordor as you get from heat distilation. Very cost effective and very user friendly.

William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)