[Histonet] Region II Symposium

Barone, Carol cbarone <@t> NEMOURS.ORG
Mon May 3 12:29:28 CDT 2010

Histonetter's: For anyone planning to attend the Region II Sympoium....I
wanted to give you a quick reminder that Monday May 10th, 2010 is the
final day to get the discounted room rate at the Clarion Hotel for the
Region II.. If you need information on the meeting you can find it
through the NJ Society or any state society in the region ( DE, MD, PA,
NJ, VA, W.VA amd District of Columbia)...and also NSH. The vendors
attending will be many, and this will present a rare opportunity to get
thos needed CEUs and network as well. Check out the program...make your
selections...but, hurry on those discounted room rates....time is
running out for that one!

As the Region Director, I look forward to touching base with you all on
the questions and suggestions you have for our Region! See you soon!
Carol Barone