[Histonet] disposable blade holder

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Sun May 2 08:01:04 CDT 2010

As a comical sidelight to the last sentence that Tyler wrote ...

I have a pathologist who was very upset that our cryostat didn't seem to be
working properly.  I rushed up to the frozen room to assist and he said,
"well, nevermind, I got a slide and diagnosis."  I looked in the cryostat
and said to him "you actually got a section and were able to render a
diagnosis?"  "yes" he said.  "WOW!, you must be the ONLY pathologist who is
capable of sectioning tissue without a knife ..."  ;o)  He sectioned the
tissue and truly had no idea there wasn't a knife in the blade holder!

:o)

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Liebig,
Tyler K.
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 3:41 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] disposable blade holder

Hello Lucy,

In regards to your trouble finding an HM310 blade holder we do have one in
our refurbished pool that I could have sent to you. It is used but in
working order so we can let you have it at no charge.  If you let me know
where to ship it I will have it sent.

Hope that helps, It's hard to cut without a blade holder.

Regards,

Tyler Liebig
Product Manager
Histology Instrumentation and IHC