[Histonet] LC3-II Autophagy antibodies for IHC ?

Perry, Samuel Samuel_Perry <@t> DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Mar 31 09:48:46 CDT 2010

Hi,
Tried post this the other day but I didn't see it go up.  Can you make sure it
gets on the mailing list.  Thanks! -Sam

"Hi All,
I am trying to do IHC staining on FFPE mouse and human tissue to look for
autophagy.
Can anyone a recommend a good antibody which recognizes human or mouse LC3? In
particular, I would hope that it recognizes only the autophagy specific
membrane-bound  LC3-II form not total LC3. Does such an antibody exist?
Thanks -Sam Perry
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Research Technician "

dispose of the e-mail.