[Histonet] reichert-jung 2800 cryostat

Beth Richardson beth <@t> plantbio.uga.edu
Tue Mar 30 09:46:40 CDT 2010

Hi all,
Does anyone have a Reichert-Jung 2800 cryostat gathering dust? We need
a drive board for a 2800 so if you have one you can spare or would
sell please let me know.
Thanks!
Beth

> Beth,
> The answer is what I expected it to be. The drive board for the 2800
> is no longer available new or refurbished. The next option is to try
> to find one laying around somewhere and worse case scenario it is a
> manual cryostat. I would not expect much luck with somebody having
> one collecting dust on a shelf. Sorry I don't have better news.
>
> David
> David A. Benjamin
> DBMS
> DB MicroService, Inc.
> (P) 770.904.4848   (P) 1.888.904.4848
> (F) 770.904.4855   (F) 1.888.902.4855
> www.dbmicroservice.com
> www.dbsms.biz

Beth Richardson
Electron Microscopy Lab Coordinator
Plant Biology Department
Miller Plant Sciences Bldg
120 Carlton Street
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602-7271

http://www.plantbio.uga.edu/emlab/

Phone - (706) 542-1790  &  FAX - (706) 542-1805

"Between the two evils,
I always pick the one I never tried before".  Mae West (1893-1980)

"And it's only the giving that makes you what you are".
Wond'ring Aloud, Jethro Tull (Aqualung)

The Friends of the Marine Institute - Join Today!
www.friendsofugami.com