[Histonet] Learn From the Best, Head West!
Marc & Sandy Shaeffer
mshaeffer <@t> cox.net
Mon Mar 29 17:06:57 CDT 2010
The Arizona Society for Histotechnology (ASH) is hosting the Region VII
June 4 - June 6 2010 at the Embassy Suites Phoenix North, 2577 W.
Phoenix, AZ 85023.
Attendees with paid registration by May 15, 2010 will get a chance to
win $100.00 cash.
Friday Jun 4 8 am - 11:30 am
- Basic Chemistry and Lab Math for the HT, presented by Ada Feldman
- LEAN Principles in Histology, presented by William DeSalvo
- Immuno-staining of Cytological Materials: Application and Pitfalls,
presented by Joseph Myers
Friday Jun 4 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Rapid Processing: Microwave Style, presented by Donna Willis
- It's your Health; It's your Safety, Julia Rosen and Dan Williams
- This Doesn't Happen When I Stain Manually!, Peggy McArthur
Saturday Jun 5 8 am - 11:30 am
- Benefits of Multi-antigen Immuno-Staining, presented by Joseph Myers
- HT/HTL Exam PART I, presented by Robert Lott
- Knowing You, Knowing Me, presented by Beth Roche and Roger Strickland
Saturday Jun 5 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Quality Control and Standardization of IHC, Kelsey Jones
- HT/HTL Exam PART II, Robert Lott
- Novel Detection Chemistry, Traci DeGeer
Sunday Jun 6 8:00 am - 11:30 am
- Tissue identification Made Easy, presented by Ada Feldman
- Antibody Challenge 2010, Kelsey Jones and Ourhay Shamoon
- Water Quality and Standards for the Histology Laboratory, Ethel Macrea
Special events planned for Friday and Saturday evenings.
For detailed brochure e-mail mshaeffer <@t> cox.net
See you there,
More information about the Histonet