[Histonet] coverslipper

Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com
Fri Mar 26 18:25:24 CDT 2010

Hacker Instruments is still the "go-to" company for new or used RCM  and
HCM style coverslippers.
Dorothy

In a message dated 3/25/2010 3:51:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org writes:

Is this  coverslipper now produced by Medite

-----Original  Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of  jstaruk
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 2:40 PM
To: malbenatti <@t> gmail.com;  'Lynette Pavelich'
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; 'Naira  Margaryan'
Subject: RE: [Histonet] coverslipper

I purchased a used  Hacker RCM-3660 glass coverslipper several years ago.
It was missing  some parts and the nice people from Hacker supplied me with
the needed  parts.  This work horse has been running 7 days a week for the
past  several years and has never given us any problems.  Great machine and
great people.

Jim

James E. Staruk  HT(ASCP)
www.masshistology.com