[Histonet] looking for employment

Dave Johnson djohnson <@t> mercedesmedical.com
Fri Mar 26 12:33:21 CDT 2010

Have you checked  NSH.org  for job postings

How about MOHS?  They are all short of good techs.  Not sure what NE's
regs are for Mohs tech requirements but some states I see  MT, LPN, RNs
do it

You can find all mohs docs by state and inquire with each office if they
need help

http://www.mohssurgery.org/i4a/member_directory/feResultsListing.cfm?dir
ectory_id=3

or try

http://acms.execinc.com/edibo/SurgeonFinder

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Cheri
Miller
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 12:59 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] looking for employment

I am inquiring about employment for my oldest daughter. She is looking
for a part time 20 + hours lab assistant position in the Omaha area. She
is relocating from CA. She is working on her BSRN and can be flexible
with her schedule. The earlier the hours the better. She has some
knowledge of Histology and a good work ethic. Thanks Cheri

Cheryl Miller HT ASCP CM
Histology Supervisor
Physicians Laboratory Services
Omaha, NE. 402 731 4148

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible
for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are
in possession of confidential and privileged information.  Any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.