[Histonet] Paraffin Question

Malika Benatti malbenatti <@t> googlemail.com
Fri Mar 26 10:06:54 CDT 2010

This will depend on the amount of blocks processed.

 I worked in places who used to change their VIP twice a week on Wednesday & Friday, and other that would change processor solutions once a week, but as a rule, processor wax regardless of the make should ALWAYS be changed after a maximum of 5 run for optimal result.

Cheers,

Malika

My current lab