[Histonet] primate brain

Malika Benatti malbenatti <@t> googlemail.com
Thu Mar 25 16:30:11 CDT 2010

At what thickness do you cut your sections ?

For Human brain we cut section at room temperature moist in Molifex and cut
sections at 7 µm  for standard HE/ 14 µm  for LFB.

Not sure what is the melting point of the wax your use, but if it is around
57 oC you can safely raise the temperature of your water bath to 50 oC.

Hope this help.

Malika

--
" Smile .... it confuses people  "