[Histonet] help (UNCLASSIFIED)

Kim.Donadio <@t> bhcpns.org Kim.Donadio <@t> bhcpns.org
Tue Mar 23 15:35:13 CDT 2010

LOL!  I am so sorry Patsy I have been reading this unfortunate but
extremely funny story and I just could not help myself any more. I know
this has been such a pain in the hiney for you to have to deal with and I
am sure all of us here sympathize. It's still funny though < you got to
just laugh it off sometimes > :-)

I sincerely hope you do not have 3rd degree burns. I have no idea what can
take this off other than time. I think derm abrasion might have been the
only thing that might  work. It's expensive though.

And just to make you feel a little better. You are not the only person
this has happened to, you're not alone. I think perhaps that's why many of
us got such a laugh out of it. < or some of us could just want to pick>

Good luck getting that off! oh and just for fun, print this whole
conversation off and when this is over for you. Go back and read it for
fun  :o)

Kim Donadio
Pathology Supervisor
Baptist Hospital
1000 W Moreno St.
Pensacola FL 32501
Phone (850) 469-7718
Fax (850) 434-4996

"Patsy Ruegg" <pruegg <@t> ihctech.net>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
03/23/2010 01:33 PM

"'Maxim Peshkov'" <Maxim_71 <@t> mail.ru>
cc
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject
RE: [Histonet] help (UNCLASSIFIED)

Are you trying to kill me?

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that
is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law.
Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited.
If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose
of
this e-mail as soon as possible.