[Histonet] help

Nails, Felton flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org
Tue Mar 23 11:25:09 CDT 2010

Basically time

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Patsy Ruegg
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:00 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] help

After you stop laughing seriously I need some help here, apparently I got my fingers in some silver nitrate yesterday and touched my face under my nose over my lip and now I have black spots that won't come off.  I have done this on my hands before but never on my face.  So far I have tried soaking a cloth in hydrogen peroxide hoping to bleach it with no luck, I even tried putting some gold chloride on it to see if I could "tone" it down, to no avail.  Any ideas?  Make up only goes so far and lasts so long.

Regards,

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s) ('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail as soon as possible.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
 privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
 copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
 the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
 notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
 from your computer system.  Thank you.