[Histonet] unsubscribe

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Tue Mar 23 09:11:02 CDT 2010

I really did not want to jump in on this, but Kathy did voice one thing
that I'd been wanting to: Adding the "To unsubscribe, click here" link so
that it's obvious. Maybe put it at the top instead of bottom of messages?

I also wanted to add that probably most people wanting to unsubscribe are
not even reading the messages at all, just hitting reply to a random
message...so it may be a moot point trying to tell them.

So, in light of that, how hard is it to just disregard and delete these
single-word unsubscribe messages like so much spam? :-)  :-)

Regards,
Merced

--On Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:17 AM -0400 kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu wrote:

> Sorry about that, I hit the Send key prematurely.  Now:
>
> Click on this link that is at the bottom of EVERY Histonet email:
>
> Scroll down to the bottom of the page and follow the instructions to
> unsubscribe yourself.
>
> Really, the webmaster should change that line to "If you want to
> unsubscribe, click here.", with the link attached to the word "here".
>
> Thank you!
>
> Kathy
> Principal Lab Technician
> Neurotoxicology Labs
> Molecular Pathology Facility Core
> Dept of Pharmacology & Toxicology
> Rutgers, the State University of NJ
> 41 B Gordon Road
> Piscataway, NJ 08854
> (732) 445-6914
>
>> Please could you unsubscribe me?

> Principal Lab Technician
> Neurotoxicology Labs
> Molecular Pathology Facility Core
> Dept of Pharmacology & Toxicology
> Rutgers, the State University of NJ
> 41 B Gordon Road
> Piscataway, NJ 08854
> (732) 445-6914

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician III
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.