[Histonet] UK Trained and fully HPC Registered Histotechnologist looking to relocate in the US

Malika Benatti malbenatti <@t> googlemail.com
Mon Mar 22 15:53:57 CDT 2010

Hi Bernice,

Thanks for your reply and the URL,  I hold a BSc Hons in Biomedical Sciences and a Post Graduate Certificate in Cellular Pathology over here in the UK.

Since you mentioned in your reply that you have a Histotechnologist who trained in Romania, I would be interested to know if she apply for her job from outside the US or was she already in the US when she applied for her position.

The problem that I face is although Histotechnologist are a "rare bread of Scientist" where automation has it's limitation and therefore very much in demand. Yet every time that I apply for a job, applying from outside the US, I find it very difficult to fill online pre-formatted application form, as they are designed for US based applicant. I have also sent my resume to few lab that have advertised job but, never got a feed back of any kind.

Also Applying from abroad, their is the sponsorship/visa issue.
I need a job to get working VISA a right now I feel like I am in a no win situation.
Do you, or anyone on the histonet list reading this message who know of any recruiting company, laboratory manager, institutions in the US who are willing to deal with applicant from outside the US.

Regards,

Malika