[Histonet] Sakura VIP 6 vs Thermo Scientific Excelsior

Matthew Lunetta MLunetta <@t> luhcares.org
Mon Mar 22 13:45:52 CDT 2010

Hello fellow Tech's

I know this is a repeat posting. I wanted to post again to get responces from some fellow tech's that might have missed the last one. We are looking at getting a new procesor and wanted to get our peers opinons on the Sakura vs Richard Allen. If you are a vendor please do not call or e-mail about processors used or otherwise. The last time I had to feild several calls and we do not want a sales pitch.

Thanks,
Matt HT (ASCP)
Longmont United Hospital