[Histonet] RE: Slide Costing Thanks

Morken, Tim Timothy.Morken <@t> ucsfmedctr.org
Fri Mar 19 10:15:17 CDT 2010

Thanks Sara, I'm glad you find it useful. I give out the spreadsheet to anyone who wants it and you can pass it on to whoever wants it. It was part of several NSH workshops I and Jan Gardner gave on cost accounting so those who attended those workshops received a copy of it as well.

Tim Morken
Supervisor, Histology / IPOX
UCSF Medical Center
San Francisco, CA

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Breeden, Sara
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 7:42 AM
To: histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Slide Costing Thanks

Thanks to those of you who sent me Magical Spreadsheets for Calculating
Histo Costs.  I highly recommend the one that Tim Morken did for a
presentation at 2007 NSH  - it is excellent and covers every conceivable
scenario and allows you to calculate anything.  I hesitate to forward it
without his permission, but I'm certain you could contact him directly
and ask for a copy.  It's priceless (as in "worth the price of
admission").  Thank you to all.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services