[Histonet] RE: Processor malfunction

Rittman, Barry R Barry.R.Rittman <@t> uth.tmc.edu
Fri Mar 19 08:05:00 CDT 2010

Roger
The tissue may be sightly  harder and a little more difficult therefore to section but apart from that don't see any real problems. You may not notice any difference.
Barry

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Charles, Roger [rcharles <@t> state.pa.us]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 7:57 AM
To: Histonet (histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu)
Subject: [Histonet] Processor malfunction

Happy Friday to all,
Our processor shut off last evening in 80% alcohol due to a misconnection of the next reagent. We restarted this morning when we arrived but the tissues were sitting in 80% for 9 hours.  My question is what affect will this have on the tissues which are a mixture of medulla and lymph node sections?
Thanks
roger

Roger Charles
Microbiologist II