[Histonet] Re: Unsubscribing adventures

Eric Hoy Eric.Hoy <@t> UTSouthwestern.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:53:06 CDT 2010

Several people have expressed frustration with the unsubscribe process.  The
process will not work unless you unsubscribe the same Email address that you
used when you signed up for the list.  If you have changed Email addresses,
and the old address is forwarding to the new address, you will receive the
mail, but when you unsubscribe under the new address, the listserv bot
doesn't recognize it, and so nothing happens.

Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear, when you signed up
for the list... What was your Email address back then?

I hope this helps.
Eric Hoy

Eric S. Hoy, Ph.D., SI(ASCP)
Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Dallas, Texas
Email: Eric.Hoy <@t> UTSouthwestern.edu