[Histonet] Re: proficiency testing for Muscle EHC- cont'd.

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Wed Mar 17 10:39:00 CDT 2010

Carol,

I take these kinds of CAP issues to mean, develop your own program for
proficiency testing and show how you have validated it, then show it to CAP,
they usually want to know that you have a plan in place even if it is
something you developed yourself.

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech