SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] Spencer AO 820 microtome questions

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Wed Mar 17 10:35:07 CDT 2010

Scott,

You can look for the parts with some of the used equipment vendors, that
"black beauty" was my favorite microtome of all times, it was heavy enough
to cut plastic sections on when the new microtomes weren't, I am sure it
would serve you well if you find a knife holder (you can purchase disposable
blade holders that fit right in where the permanent blades went) and block
holder.

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech