[Histonet] Lab Assistant Position in Phoenix, AZ

Turner, Mark mturner <@t> carisdx.com
Tue Mar 16 13:57:47 CDT 2010

Caris MPI, a division of Caris Life Sciences, is looking to hire a Lab
Assistant for 2nd shift.  This will be a support position for our team
of histology professionals, and is a great entry level position into the
laboratory setting.  Some college is preferred, with a focus on the
sciences.  Opportunities for advancement abound, as this position is
open due to our previous lab assistant moving into a histotech role.

Caris MPI is located in sunny Phoenix, AZ and will be moving to a brand
new lab in May 2010.  Equipment is state of the art, and there is a
corporate commitment toward quality.   Caris has had a presence in the
Phoenix area for 3 years and is continuing to grow.  The area is the 5th
largest metropolitan in the country and has available anything you need
to make life more interesting.

If you would like to grow with us, please submit your resume in
confidence to mturner <@t> carisdx.com.

Mark Turner, Ph. D., HT(ASCP) QIHC

Supervisor IHC

Target Now MPI