FW: [Histonet] How to unsubscribe

Vanessa Avalos vavalos <@t> allergydermatology.com
Tue Mar 16 11:58:35 CDT 2010

Oh yes, I have gone to the link, gone to the home page and followed all of
the instructions for unsubscribing. Replied with the code it gives you, have
been given a confirmation email and still I am flooded with this. Have done
that twice and posted it three times now.  I added my work email to this and
want my personal one off. I enjoy reading about all the topics but not
twice. Lol. Thanks anyway.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Victor
Tobias
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:49 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Vanessa,

Did you click on this link at the bottom of every email?

Once you get to the page scroll down until you see;

To unsubscribe from Histonet, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:

Enter your email address and press unsubscribe.

Victor

Victor Tobias
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-598-2792
206-598-7659 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.

On 3/16/2010 7:21 AM, Vanessa Gutierrez wrote:
> UNSUBSCRIBE ME FOR THE 5TH TIME!!! I HAVE FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS AND STILL
AM ON THIS LIST! SORRY, I KNOW CAPS IS NOT ALLOWED SO LETS SEE IF BREAKING
THE RULES GETS ME OFF!