[Histonet] Histonet

baumannr <@t> med.uni-marburg.de baumannr <@t> med.uni-marburg.de
Sat Mar 13 14:41:58 CST 2010

dear Val, first my english is not good. I can understand....but the grammar!
My way is similar- after studies I wanted to work in microbiologie.
But I´ve got a job in Pathologie. First time I was alone in the
laboratorie.I had to manage the routine...cutting,staining,preparation
and so on...and that was at the beginning after my studies, I had no
experiances! Sometimes I thought " OH GOD " but I think, this is the
best way to learn! I have made my mistakes! -but I´ve learned.I´ve
never made the same mistakes two times! Now I do my job about 36 years
and I teach students in histotechnologie.
Val, I think there is no problem to make a mistake at the beginning!
For your " beginning " I wish you good luck.

Best wishes Renate