[Histonet] Happy Histo Day

Jeffrey Silverman pathmaster <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 17:28:06 CST 2010

No celebration here in Bay Shore. So sad.

My story is a long one, some of you might find it interesting. It was 10 years ago that Vinnie encouraged me to put my story to pen and paper and suggested also that we republish my Movat pentachrome modification from the 1972 Histo Logic.  The link is here, just scroll down to Memoirs of a Self Made Histotech. (Parts one and two :-)

A lot of water under the bridge since that was finished.

http://www.sakura-americas.com/histologic/topics/history.html

Best wished and Happy Belated Holiday to all my colleagues out there.
And, if  anyone reading in Europe has any idea how I might find a situation over there, please let me know. I'm itching for something different.

Jeff Silverman HT HTL QIHC (ASCP)
Pathologists' Assistant, Histology Supervisor, Laboratory Safety Officer