[Histonet] Histo Stories

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Thu Mar 11 07:09:11 CST 2010

Thanks to everyone that sent their Story of How I Ended Up Doing This
Histology Thing!  I have gotten 50 or more replies!  The one thing that
strikes me is how many of us went into this profession without a clue!
With all the opportunities to recruit future histologists, this
Histology Day idea is a good start. On the original subject, I'm
planning to make one document out of all the replies and - WITH
PERMISSION - attach your name to the answers.  If you do NOT want your
submission listed because you want to remain anonymous, you must let me
know ASAP.  Send to: nmhisto <@t> comcast.net.  Thanks for your stories!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services