[Histonet] Where did Dezna C. Sheehan practice?

Veronica Coker veronicadfw <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 17:17:32 CST 2010

Happy Histotechnology Professionals Day!
                                     One of my Professors told me that Sheehan(of Theory and Practice of Histotechnology-by Dezna C. Sheehan, Barbara B. Hrapchak) practiced her work in Philadelphia. I have interest in this for I am originally from Philadelphia. Does anyone know where she did most of her work?
                             Thank You,                                                                           -Veronica Coker