[Histonet] RE: HistoDay

Marsh, Nannette NMP <@t> stowers.org
Wed Mar 10 10:17:58 CST 2010

Actually, I also thought about how we hold the tissue blocks 'hostage' until we work our wonders on them :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Dianne Holmes
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:42 AM
To: Histonet
Subject: Fwd: [Histonet] RE: HistoDay

That's OK cause I re-typed and posted it on my cutting wall along with pics of my favorite slides produced in this lab.
Being proud of your work is the best 'teaching tool' I have found.

>>> "Marsh, Nannette" <NMP <@t> stowers.org> 3/10/2010 9:18 AM >>>

Okay--so I don't proof read very well--that was supposed to be 'histologist'--not hostologist in my last post--although there are days when hostility abounds in clinical pathology!!!!!