[Histonet] Happy HPD to our "Unsung Heroes"

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Mar 10 09:09:18 CST 2010

Allied Search Partners wants to wish you a Happy Histology Professionals
Day!

Histology professionals are the unsung heroes behind the laboratory doors.

The patient may not know you but what you all do is the absolute best for
them because what you do affects their lives and their loved ones lives.

I want to thank each and every one of you for doing what you do behind
closed doors away from the surgeons who see the patients and actually get to
remove the problem.

Thank you for being the Unspoken Heroes!!
Please contact us today to inquire about Histology jobs in your area.

Alyssa Peterson
Director of Recruitment
Allied Search Partners
Alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com