[Histonet] Microwave Tissue Processor Protocols

Green JumpyOne greenjumpyone <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 08:44:18 CST 2010

I am working on the validation of our microwave processors and have noticed that the tissues are a bit dry.  Would anyone be willing to share their protocol timings for their fixation, ethanol, isopropyl and wax impregnation steps?

We are using the Histos-5 microwaves from Milestone and are utilizing the 2mm (for the smalls) and the 3mm (for the larger specimens) default program settings.

thanks for any help!

Michelle

ps, my apologies to the board for someone spamming the board using a spoof of my email address.  :o(