[Histonet] p16

Dana Settembre settembr <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Mar 10 07:06:57 CST 2010

Hi Deanne,
My understanding is that you must get p16 from MTM Laboratories.  They
have some sort of monopoly right now. I still have some leftover from
Cell Marque and when I run low or the antibody is about to expire I must
also go to MTM.

I currently use the Cell Marque p16 Ready To Use by pretreating with
Dako's TRS for 40min in steamer, and detect with labelled polymer.
Dako's Envision + Mouse kit. It works nicely.

Dana Settembre, HT ASCP
Immunohistochemistry Lab
UMDNJ - University Hospital
Newark, NJ    USA

>>> "Knutson, Deanne" <DKnutson <@t> primecare.org> 03/09/10 5:27 PM >>>
Hello fellow Histonetters,

Does anyone run the antibody p16?  If so, where do you purchase it from
and maybe you can share your protocol with me?  Thank you in advance.

Deanne Knutson
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
St. Alexius Medical Center
 (701)-530-6730