[Histonet] Full Time Day Shift DCH Regional Medical Center Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Phyllis Thaxton dchihc <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 14:35:28 CST 2010

At DCH we have a full time HistoTech position. Flexible day shift hours Monday through Friday. Must be ASCP registered HT or HTL (or eligible...must become registered within 18 months of hire date).

Lab Automation includes IHC stains (Ventana), staining and coverslipping (TissueTek Prisma). We have Leica 2030 microtomes, Sakura embedding centers, Sakura XPress 50 rapid tissue processor, Leica cryostats.

Duties include embedding, microtomy, ihc and special stains, and frozen sections.

DCH is a 500 plus bed regional medical center. We process around 12,000 to 13,000 specimens annually.

Interested candidates please contact Sherrie Faulkner (recruiter) at 205-750-5376 or fax resume to Michelle Fagin at 205-750-5224.

 Phyllis Thaxton HT(ASCP)QIHC