[Histonet] Chilling Tray for Blocks

Laurie Colbert laurie.colbert <@t> huntingtonhospital.com
Wed Jun 30 11:50:58 CDT 2010

I am looking for a piece of equipment that is on wheels and has a
chilled top surface for chilling blocks.  We have a very old one that
does not work that was manufactured by Lipshaw.  The top surface is
completely flat and measures about 18" x 18".  We ordered a Chill Tray
from Mopec, but the chilling area is recessed so that you can't see the
blocks when you're sitting down cutting, and it is also too small of an
area.  Does anyone know if there is some sort of portable chiller
available out there?

Laurie Colbert