[Histonet] FW: bovine viral diarhea antibody

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Wed Jun 30 10:33:29 CDT 2010

VMRD

Mouse monoclonals - Clone D89 and clone BA-2 are now working stronger than
my previous clone (15C5 from another vendor).

Both need heat retrieval.

Jan Shivers
Senior Scientist
Histology/IHC/EM Section Head
Pathology Teaching Program
University of Minnesota
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
1333 Gortner Ave.
St. Paul, MN  55108
612-624-7297
shive003 <@t> umn.edu

(Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
think you have received this message in error, please advise the sender and
then delete this message and any attachments immediately.)