[Histonet] Special Stainer

Feher, Stephen sfeher <@t> CMC-NH.ORG
Mon Jun 28 13:59:13 CDT 2010

Dako's Artisan Link is great.  We are looking to interface this with our
SoftPath LIS system.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jason
Keller
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 2:03 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Special Stainer

I am looking to replace the automated stainer for special stains in our
lab.  I am currently collecting quotes but would also appreciate some
input regarding satisfaction or dissatisfaction with some of the models
that are available.  Any input on what you think of some of these
machines/companies would be appreciated.

Thank you!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain
information that is privileged and/or confidential. Additionally, this
communication may contain individual protected health information
("PHI") that is subject to protection under state and federal laws, or
other privileged, confidential or proprietary information of Cape Fear
Valley Health System that may not be further disclosed.  Please be
advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the
contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is
notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer.