[Histonet] IHC for cells grown on cover slips

Laura Conner laura_conner <@t> hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 12:11:36 CDT 2010

Hi, I've never done IHC before and am trying to do IHC with RPE cells grown on coverslips and using a cytokeratin antibody - visualizing with peroxidase. I didn't have any luck my first time and so was wondering if anybody has some good general resources to read, or any tips that may be second nature to most but not to me since I'm a complete newbie. Any protocols? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

Laura