[Histonet] IHC Lead Tech Position

Lisa Hamilton lhamilton <@t> wcplaboratories.com
Fri Jun 25 17:43:23 CDT 2010

Our lab is currently seeking a highly motivated histotech with a
*_strong_* background in immunohistochemistry. We are located just
outside St. Louis Missouri. The right candidate will take the lead role
in the development and implementation of new procedures, instrumentation
and quality control for the IHC department. Must have the ability to
recognize probable cause of technical difficulties and to expediently
remedy these difficulties. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday.

Please contact me if interested.

Lisa Hamilton, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
(314) 991-4363 x 230