[Histonet] Oven for paraffin slide drying

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 19:16:41 CDT 2010

Do slide warmers cost too much?
I don't know how much they cost, though, maybe an oven is cheaper.

Emily

Towns are like people. Old ones often have character, the new ones are
interchangeable.
--Wallace Stegner, Angle of Repose