[Histonet] New CAP question ANP.22760 - continued......

Dana Settembre settembr <@t> umdnj.edu
Mon Jun 21 13:38:40 CDT 2010

Nancy,
Pose that question to CAP @
accred <@t> cap.org
They are very good at returning email questions and
you'll have it from them and in writing.

Dana Settembre, HT ASCP
Immunohistochemistry Lab
UMDNJ - University Hospital
Newark, NJ    USA

>>> Nancy Schmitt <nancy_schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com> 06/21/10 2:16 PM >>>
Hi to all-
I hate to kick this dog any more than it already has been, but I still
would like to know what is considered an
appropriate panel of control tissues - and is it in a microarray or
sausage? What do you stain to test your detection systems?
Thanks much-
Nancy Schmitt HT(ASCP)MLT(CSMLS)
Histology Coordinator
Dubuque, IA

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The
information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.