[Histonet] cryojane question

sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com
Fri Jun 18 09:55:09 CDT 2010

   Does  this kind of seem unnecessary?  What are the applicatio   would  make  this  Cryo-tape  beneficial.   I  have  always used the    paintbrush  method  which  takes  3  seconds,  and  has  always worked
   perfect.&nbs   looks  cool  and  a   need this for; it's defini
   Sarah Goebel, B.A., HT (ASCP)<   Histotechnician
   XBiotech USA Inc.
   <   8201 East    Austin, Texas  78744
   (512)386-5107

   -------- Original Message --------
   Subject: Re: [Histonet] cryojane question
   From: Emily Sours <[1]talulahgos   Date: Fri, June 18, 2010 7:10 am
   To: Kim Merriam <[2]kmerriam200   [3]histonet <@t> lists.utsou   Histonetters,
   I just looked up what a cryojane was, and it's pretty neat!
   Does anyone else use this?
   The  one flaw seems to be that you can only put one section on a slide
   (or a   least that the way it's depicted here:
   [4]htt   which  makes it pretty time consuming. Also does the uv step interfere
   with   in   situ  protocols?  I  guess  not  since  the  DNA/RNA  is  already
   transcribed and   fixed and therefore wouldn't be mutated.
   Emily
   Towns are like people. Old ones often have character, the new ones are
   interchangeable.
   --Wallace Stegner, Angle of Repose