[Histonet] PARTS FOR HACKER/MEISEI COVERSLIPPER

Vickroy, Jim Vickroy.Jim <@t> mhsil.com
Fri Jun 18 09:51:06 CDT 2010

We have a glass coverslipper that is not currently working because we need a diaphragm for the vacuum pump in it.   Our repair people tell us we have to get it from Japan and it will take eight weeks.   Anybody have an idea where we can get a new or used vacuum pump for this coverslipper?   We have budgeted for a new coverslipper in October but that is a long way off.

Surely someone has an old coverslipper that we could get the pump off of for a decent price.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

James Vickroy BS, HT(ASCP)

Surgical  and Autopsy Pathology Technical Supervisor
Memorial Medical Center
217-788-4046

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.